Monday, September 2, 2013

Study, Study, Study

I've been trying to learn how to model, rig, and animate my own character for a long time now.  It's been a lot of self training.  Thankfully there is a lot of material online.  Work takes up a lot of my time so learning has been taking a lot longer than I want it to.

One thing I know for sure is I can't wait until I know enough to fully create a character without having to worry about learning the process of making one.  WORKFLOW, that's something that I'm trying to create and memorize.  Once I have my own process down I think can produce a lot of work.

I think that level of knowledge will give me the confidence to start and finish more and more personal projects.  Hopefully after that I can get a job and ultimately be where I want to be.  I want to do this stuff full time.  Working with a studio is the main goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment