Sunday, November 9, 2014

Coming Back


It’s been a while since I’ve spent time thinking about my blog.  I really enjoyed what I had in mind for here, and I really think that I was benefiting from sharing my experiences.  Sharing helped me learn and retain what I was learning.  I’ve recently found another burst of excitement to explore further into the character rigging, animation, and character creation process.  It’s going to be a lot of fun to share what I’ve been up to and post more of what I will be up to.  Thanks to my participation in a community challenge I now have the drive to work more on my love for character animation.

Here is a look at the character I was working on and I will be working on more.  I’m hoping to use this character to learn more about the rigging and animation process.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment