Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gaining Momentum

This year is going really well so far.  I've found my urge to create again.  Gathering a bunch of inspiration and keeping it all around has been huge.  There are some many different artists and animators out there that have been sharing so much stuff, that I just can't keep up with it all.  I just have to remember to stop watching and reading everyone's work long enough for me to do my own work. 

Right now I've been working on new animations.  I want to understand the body mechanics of realistic and cartoon characters, before I start in on the acting and dialog work.  I just finished a transition animation from hanging to standing.   I learned new things about my animations and remembered some old tricks I've forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment