Sunday, February 23, 2014

Drawing for fun!

Started working on a new drawing.  I really like the way it's going so far.  Its been good to work on something that is my own rather then study from text books.  I have a couple of new ideas to help make the drawing look a little better.  I don't really like the way the hands look right now; those and the feet.


 After looking at the drawing at the top for a while I decided to change the way the hand looks and the shoes changed from boots to sneakers.


It's been a lot of fun just drawing just for the fun of it.  I really enjoy coming up with new ideas and trying my best to see them through.  I know I need to work on the technical stuff more so I can improve.  I noticed with this drawing I still need to work on proportions, perspective, and wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment