Friday, March 29, 2013

Second Assignment

Kind of a late look into the second week.  Since week three is almost over.  Week two was about transitions.  I worked on a character's death animation.  The animation evolved in a couple of different stages.  I did my first couple of passes on the animation and then showed my progress to the course instructor, Kyle Kenworthy.  He helped me see others points that really helped make the shot look better.

I thought that it would be fun to attempt a character from an action genre.  So I chose a ninja character.  The idea is that the character is struck with the final blow, which sends him flying.  Once he's hit his body spins out of control, flies backwards and lands hard on the ground behind him.




I'm still planning on coming back to the animation after the course is over and finalizing the hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment