Thursday, January 17, 2013

Post CG Challenge

The last month and a half or so has been pretty tough.  Everyone in my family got sick at one point or another.  My entry got absolutely no attention during this time.  The deadline has already passed and I didn't get to finish.  So now I'm wondering if I should really put any more effort into completing the short.  I know that there are a few things that I still have to learn in order to actually complete an animated short.  Such as rigging a character for animation.  This project has been teaching me how to do the things that I'm not 100% familiar with.  On that note,  I think that the education that I'm receiving during all of this is enough to complete the short.

I know for sure that I'm going to finish teaching myself an efficient rigging process.  I just don't know if I want to continue working out the kinks with this project or start a new one.  I guess we'll see what I decide once I feel more comfortable with rigging and skinning a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment