Saturday, December 8, 2012

Hard at Work

It's been a while since I've worked on my portraits or any other project. There are two reasons for that. The first one has been work. I work at a warehouse that takes up way too much of my day, Lol. The other reason is a CGSociety Challenge that I've decide to take a part in. For my entry I'm doing an animated short. This is my second attempt at this. I've tried to do this category once a couple of years ago. This time I have some new tools and more knowledge to help me see it to the end.
I just recently finished up the storyboards and have moved on to creating the 3D assets.  The storyboards took way too long, but the nice thing is the 3D models are flying by.  My main character is almost done.

Here are some of the models.






No comments:

Post a Comment