Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics

I have been glued to the Olympics.  I'm really loving it all.  SO many great athletes to follow and it just started.  Not to mention there has already been some controversial moments in a couple of events.

This is the first time that I have been able to follow the Olympics to this extent.  Usually I have to work and I'll catch a couple of events when I get home, and even then it was only part of an event.

This year I've become a fan of the gymnastics, boxing, beach volleyball, and soccer.  With all of this going on it's been a little difficult to stay focused on my art work.  But, that's why I have two monitors.  I can watch the Olympics on one and do some drawings on the other.  Hopefully I'll have some new artwork to post here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment