Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A dent in my portrait challenge

When I first thought of the idea to make 100 portraits I had no idea how long it would take or how hard it would be.  I guess I thought that I could finish one portrait a day and not get worn out by the idea.  Thing is I could do that and finish them up a lot faster, but I have other things that I want to do with my free time, which means my portrait challenge is going to take a shit ton longer then I originally thought (A whole CRAP ton longer).

So here is the next set of portraits.  (Make sure to click on one of the images to view the slide show.)










For the last one I recorded the process I went through to complete it.  It's sped up to 3 minutes and 45 seconds.  The actual time is around 2 hours 45 minutes.

Choose either of these links to see the video.
Vimeo
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment